Our studio is proud to provide state of the art teacher trainings in yoga, barre, and for kids classes. Our teachers not only learn an incredible skill set to teach fantastic classes and become certified, but possess the confidence to become employable in studios or for their own personal business.
Many of our trainees have gone on to run successful fitness studios, become lead teachers at fitness facilities, or even join our Kinetic Soul family as instructors. Whatever your goal is, we can help you get there! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to register.
Yoga Teacher Training
Some of us want a yoga teacher certification, while others just want to learn more about the ancient science that makes us feel better. Whatever your intention is, learn if our yoga teacher training is right for you.
2021 Kinetic Soul Yoga Teacher Training
Our 200 hour yoga teacher training is with Kim Denham E-RYT 500 and Lois Waite E-RYT 500 and starts on April 2nd, 2021!
Our 200-Hour Curriculum uniquely blends the history and philosophical teachings of yoga with the essential components of asana, anatomy and sequencing. While the curriculum is stacked for an immersive learning experience, the delivery is hands-on and personalized, encouraging a well-rounded approach to developing both your personal practice and your teaching skills. The training is specifically designed to help you:
- Advance your study of asana (including proper alignment, benefits, and contraindications of the physical postures)
- Understand the principles of anatomy and body mechanics
- Explore the science and art of sequencing
- Learn and practice the subtle art of adjustments
- See and interpret how energy moves through the body
- Use props to improve or modify a posture
- Cultivate your voice, both as a teacher and as an individual
- Build confidence through practice teaching
- Gain a broader understanding of yoga history and philosophy
- Learn and define the Sanskrit names of postures
- Get creative and have fun!
The trainings days and hours:
- Fridays: 6:00PM – 8:00PM
- Saturdays: 11:30AM-5:30PM
- Sundays: 11:00AM-5:00PM
- Cost of Training: 3,200.00
- 5% Discount for Autopay Members
- Free Yoga while in training
- Payment Options Available
- $300 deposit. (Non- Refundable)
Every other weekend on the following weekends:
- April 2-4
- April 16-17
- April 30-May
- May 14-16
- May 28-30
- June 11-13
- June 25-27
- July 9-11
- July 23-25
- August 6-8
- August 20-22
- September 3-5
Please click the link to fill out online application form to apply, or contact us if any questions!
Barre Teacher Training
Have you always dreamed of being behind the mic and leading your own barre fitness class? Stay tuned for exciting updates regarding our new barre training curriculum which will train you to become a certified barre instructor in our program with support including choreography options, music playlists, etc.
Our next training date to be announced. Please follow us on social media and/or check back here for latest annoucements.